IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Our client is a Biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing and bringing to market novel targeted therapies related cancers
Medical Scientific Liaison, In order to implement the Team, to join this exciting company working in a dynamic environment and international atmosphere.
If you have an excellent scientific background and have strong communication skills. You are highly motivated with demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical industry in MSL role and you are skilled at working in an autonomous environment. This could be the role for you!
- Develop tactics for communicating complex medical and scientific information to the healthcare community, including support for answering unsolicited medical questions, adverse event reporting, and other clinically related medical information.
- Develop contacts with key clinicians, university teaching hospitals, group purchase organizations and other medical / scientific groups.
- Act as a clinical resource with professional and advocacy organizations with the objective of developing relationships and identifying potential business opportunities.
- Work closely with internal customers to develop and execute a plan designed to meet shared business/clinical objectives.
- Uncover scientific data that may have the potential for publication and/or abstract presentation.
- Knowledge/experience of Oncology disease area is essential
- Scientific degree preferable – ideally PhD, PharmD, MD
- Eligibility to work full-time in Europe
- Languages needed English (ideally: Spanish and French)
- Excellent Salary
- Bonus & Benefit
Please click on Apply button below to upload your CV for consideration:
IQVIA Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request. Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account.
Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003) – General Data Protection Regulation (13 GDPR 679/16 –).
The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77)