IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
On behalf of an important multinational company IQVIA Staff Services S.p.A is looking for a Medical Science Liaison – Cardiovascular who can join an exciting working environment in a dynamic and international atmosphere.
Position’s assigned territory will be Sicily and part of Calabria.
- To act as a scientific expert between the Company and the medical community through the dissemination and education of scientific data and material.
- To establish long-term scientific/strategic relationships with key, influential physicians/scientists/stakeholders and with related major medical associations and academic centers of excellence.
- To interact with key external medical and pharmacy professionals through the process of education via one-on-one interaction.
- To response to complex medical questions from clinicians.
- In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific KOLs interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
- The MSL, partners and engages with KOLs as well as with colleagues via various innovative tactics to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
- The MSL prepares reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities in line with country medical activity plan and objectives defined
- The MSL serves as internal scientific expert by selective support to training activities in addition to answering scientific / medical queries by the Sales Representatives.
- 1/2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL preferred or experience in drug information, clinical research and development, or other clinical relevant activities.
- English proficiency
- Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication ability and an inspirational presenter attitude with experience of influencing large groups.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Attitude towards soft skills such as playing to win; collaborating and connecting; embracing digital and self-development
- Love for science, studying and continuous improvement of scientific knowledge
Life Science degree/healthcare qualification (Masters, PhD, PharmD, MD)
Sicily and surroundings
Permanent contract – CCNL Chimico
Please click on Apply button below to upload your CV for consideration:
IQVIA Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request. Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account.
Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003) – General Data Protection Regulation (13 GDPR 679/16 –).
The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77)