IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Junior Key Account Managers, In order to implement the Sales Team, to join this exciting company working in a dynamic environment and international atmosphere.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to invest in Oncology and Inflammation & Autoimmunity areas.
Areas of competence
- Toscana and Sardegna (preferred residence Pisa)
- Calabria, Basilicata and Salerno (preferred residence Calabria)
- Understand and map the local and regional funding, clinical and access decision processes and identify all key stakeholders
- Develop relationships within budget-holding and decision-making organizations in the local health economy in order to effectively inform account business plans
- Develop and execute customer and account business plans, within designated key accounts, to ensure that all appropriate patients have access to the company’s medicines
- Ensure a favorable local access environment to maximize the potential for sales, and to drive sales growth to realize this potential
- Inform Hematologists/Oncology specialists on the company’s product and therapeutic information in compliance within compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies defined by the product line
- Deliver therapeutic information on products in line with marketing strategy
- Create formal networks with key decision makers within the assigned territory and with important local players; use these contacts appropriately to develop district business within compliance and legal requirements and company policy
- Management of professional relations with Opinion leaders
- Participation at congresses, meetings and physician trainings
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines
- Life Sciences Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- More than 1 years of experience in promoting specialist pharmaceutical products – preferably in oncology /hematology
- Track record of Specialist sales and Market Access
- Knowledge of the NHS
- Good team player
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Professional appearance
- Self-motivated entrepreneurial mindset
- Good IT-skills
- Temp contract until the end of 2020
Please click on Apply button below to upload your CV for consideration:
IQVIA Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request. Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account.
Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003) – General Data Protection Regulation (13 GDPR 679/16 –).
The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77)