IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is working in partnership with a multinational biotechnology company dedicated to innovation using biosimilars.
We are looking to build an International e-Detailing team of specialist representatives working from home. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative with up to date industry knowledge to work full-time from home.
- Working in a strategic partnership to raise product awareness in your territory
- Liaising with a variety of customers’ including Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists
- You’ll work from home using online platforms, conducting appointments via computer/telephone communication
- Building and maintain strong relationships with your customers to produce immediate sales impact
- Able to meet and exceed personal and team targets
- Experienced e-detailing pharmaceutical sales representatives with at least 1 years remote e-Detailing experience.
- Equipped with a developed knowledge of the biosimilar market at least 1 years selling experience in this field in either field or remote role.
- Knowledgeable of the current national healthcare environment
- Driven by high levels of self-motivation to achieve and exceed targets
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
- Possessing a confident, professional phone manner
- Having a strong desire to work from home
Scientific Degree (Law 219/06)
- Fixed term contract
- Excellent Salary
- Bonus and additional local benefits
Please click on Apply button below to upload your CV for consideration:
IQVIA Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request. Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003) – General Data Protection Regulation (13 GDPR 679/16 –). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).