IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Angels Consultant (Associate Market Access Specialist), in Central Italy area who will join an exciting working environment in a dynamic and international atmosphere.
This is a unique opportunity to join IQVIA in partnering with Boehringer Ingelheim to improve stroke care across the world through a corporate social responsibility project.
After a massive and never-ending training, you will be ready to:
- Increase efficiency in the management of the stroke patients
- Support hospitals and healthcare professionals with continuous training and organizational tools
- Be an expert Therapeutic Consultant promoting new diagnostic and treatment guidelines to hospitals
- Foster and promote quality monitoring programs to keep consistent hospital performance
- Extend the reach of project to new hospitals
- Lead the multidisciplinary stroke teams through continuous improvement
- Improve therapeutic protocols in the major hospitals in Central Italy (Emilia Romagna, Toscana, Marche, Umbria, Lazio, Abruzzo, Sardegna)
- Excellent Scientific Background
- Ideally PhD in Neuroscience
- High motivation and very good people skills
- Fluency in English
- Leadership skills
- Proactivity, flexibility and problem solving’ skills
- Availability to travel up to 70% of the time
- Contract: CCNL Chemical
Please click on Apply button below to upload your CV for consideration:
Join the Angels Initiative Team today!
Every 30 minutes a stroke patient who could have been saved, dies or is permanently disabled, because they were treated in the wrong hospital.
Our mission is simple. To increase the number of patients treated in stroke ready hospitals and to optimise the quality of treatment in all existing stroke centres. We are building a global community of stroke centres and stroke ready hospitals, working every day to improve the quality of treatment for every stroke patient.