IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In order to create a new pilot project linked to rare disease, IQVIA Staff Services is looking for 4 Disease Awareness Specialist who can join an exciting working environment in a dynamic and international atmosphere.
We are searching people who want to be part of a group that is shaping the future for a generational wellness in the field of rare diseases. We are looking for innovation and energy.
- Lombardia – residence Milan
- Toscana – residence Florence
- Lazio – residence Rome
- Sicilia – residence Catania/Palermo
- Raise awareness of rare disease to improve earliest diagnosis and referral to specialist treatment centres
- Identify educational needs of referring physicians, nurses and pharmacists to create optimal level of disease awareness
- Drive patient ID, diagnosis and referral rates by executing against a territory strategy and account specific plans in conjunction with territory Key Account Manager
- Relationship with specialties: neurologist, cardiologist, pediatrician, internist, urologist, nephrologist, gastroenterologist, gynecologist, hematologist in the assigned field
- Develop and execute an effective Diagnoser Account Plan
- Strategically network within the country cross-functional team to segment and prioritize referral centres to ensure patients have access to available treatment
- Deliver agreed KPI’s and call targets, effectively and efficiently
- Utilize CRM system to document account profiles, pre and post call activities and territory planning
- Present a positive image of the company and of the products and develop awareness about rare disease
- Conduct all activities to highest ethical standards in accordance with country code of practice and local Laws and regulations
- Experience as pharmaceutical representative – at least 1 year
- Solid scientific background
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Experience in team-working
- Positive attitude and strong closing skills
- Experience in rare disease is considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent use of Excel
- Scientific Degree (Law 219/06)
- 1 year fixed-term contract
- Incentive plan
Please click on Apply button below to upload your CV for consideration:
IQVIA Staff Services SpA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request. Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003) – General Data Protection Regulation (13 GDPR 679/16 –). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).